Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Pricing at Blush Dublin


Fro-yo girl here. I just returned from the Blush Dublin new pricing launch party. Prices have been simplified. Gone is the higher pricing for flavored fro-yo (yay!) All fro-yo flavors are now the same price. The current flavor lineup is Original Tart, Strawberry Kiwi, Blush and Cookies N' Cream. Delicious and organic too!

The new pricing scheme: Small ($3)/ Medium ($4)/ Large ($5). Add on toppings (your choice of up to 4) and the fro-yo + toppings price is Small ($4)/ Medium ($5.50)/ Large ($6.75)



To celebrate the new pricing, they had face painting (I noticed one option was the Blush cherry logo, so cute) and an amazing balloon artist, Perry the Magician. He can make balloon animals but also draws on faces and makes them into hats and bracelets. That big sculpture is a balloon version of fro-yo with a cherry on top!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* BLUSH DUBLIN: 4640-A Tassajara Road, Dublin, CA 94568

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great to see lower prices, its tough competition out there with those places that have it by the ounce, you can get a decent size yogurt with whatever toppings you want for under $4 because its only $.30/ounce.

Janice said...

Yeah, I agree. It's good to see prices go down.

I used to take my kids to yogurtland all the time, until I recently saw this article on mercury news.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15688125?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com

I had no idea that these self service froyo shops like yogurtland uses high fructose corn syrup and uses syrup for flavoring. They really push that it's good for you in their marketing.

I guess there's a reason why they can well it for 30 cents an ounce.

-Janice H.