Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day Fro-yo Specials


Fro-yo girl here. If your father or someone you think of as a father likes fro-yo, I've compiled a list of Father's Day Bay Area fro-yo specials.

* Nubi Yogurt: Purchase $10 or more at any location and get a free Nubi Father's Day t-shirt (Ono is giving out shirts too, with a minimum $20 purchase)
* Blush Organic Frozen Yogurt: Purchase $25 or more in gift cards, get a free small fro-yo with 2 toppings OR buy fro-yo for yourself, get a free small fro-yo for your dad (mention Facebook)
* TCBY: Free cup or cone of fro-yo for dads
* Harmony Organic Frozen Yogurt, Burlingame location only: 50% off fro-yo till the end of the month...it's not a Father's Day special but part of their 1 year anniversary special

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

My dad's favorite froyo is Tuttimelon's Mango.

Lolia S said...

Awww, he's like his daughter. That's too cute. I can't think of the 99 cents mango Tuttimelon special w/o thinking of you. I'm ashamed to admit my parents aren't into fro-yo :(.

- FYG