Monday, September 28, 2009

Drawing by My Niece, Fro-yo Niece?


Fro-yo girl here. My sweet niece, Randy Roo (her nickname), does like her fro-yo. She drew this picture of the two of us (I’m glad we’re both color coordinated) at a fro-yo shop! Her favorite flavor is chocolate and her favorite fro-yo shop is Twist.

She’s tried tart fro-yo but hasn’t developed the taste for it (yet). Her dream is to open a fro-yo and candy emporium one day!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TWIST FROZEN YOGURT: 12105 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know the official date for SF's self serve Tuttimelon to open?

Lolia S said...

I'm waiting to hear official Tuttimelon news...so not yet...but hope to hear any day now.

bananas. said...

that is so cute!!! guess the fro-yo love runs in the family :)

Anonymous said...

Do you think self serve Tuttimelon in SF will be opening on Saturday?

Anonymous said...

Got official news on when Tuttimelon Irving will open up?

Lolia S said...

Sorry - no Tutti news yet...I'm anxious.

Lolia S said...

Based on the way the new Tuttimelon looks as of this morning, I doubt that they will open tomorrow - at least not the grand opening. Will try to learn more...

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute drawing. Aww, Fro-yo Niece!