Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Tuttimelon



Fro-yo girl here. Tuttimelon’s first location celebrates its one year anniversary today. Yes, on 2/2/08, Tuttimelon Irving (SF) opened its doors for business. I visited the shop on that day and ordered a small original tart (99 cents at the time) with red beans. The very next day I had chestnuts as a fro-yo topping for the very first time.

Since that special day, Tuttimelon has opened two more locations in SF (Chestnut St. in the Marina, Broadway in Chinatown), 1 location in Alameda and 1 location in San Rafael. We can look forward to the new locations all over the Bay Area in 2009 (Berkeley, San Mateo, Hayward, Oakland, Burlingame, SF – Noe Valley, West Portal, Polk St.) and possibly China.

I also heard, and I can barely contain my excitement, that at least one of the new locations in the Bay Area is going to be…SELF SERVE. I still can’t really wrap my head around that piece of news.

Congrats, Tuttimelon! Keep spreading your tuttiliciousness!

P.S. I uploaded some pictures taken on Feb. 2, 2009.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tuttimelon for making my life much happier! I say I visit the Irving 360/365 days a year! I love you!

jen said...

yay! I still need to travel to Tuttimelon! It's on my list.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tuttimelon for your hard work and dedication. You are always there for me, even on Xmas, Thanksgiving, Xmas Eve!

Anonymous said...

I love to see tuttilicousness near my home! Wish they are coming to our neighborhood soon!