Thursday, February 19, 2009

Free Banh Mi at Chill Desserts Tomorrow (2/20)

Fro-yo girl here. You're probably wondering what my post has to do with fro-yo. There is a connection since Chill serves fro-yo. Tomorrow they're introducing their new banh mi sandwiches and if you're one of the first 50 people (starting at noon) to mention the password "Chill Out", you'll get a FREE sandwich of your choice. One per customer.

"All sandwiches come in a toasty baguette, chili aioli, pickled veggies, cilantro, jalapeno + a dash of sea salt and ground pepper." Yum.

New sandwiches:
* Ham w/ pate
* Shredded Chicken w/ lemongrass seasoning
* Tofu w/ lemongrass seasoning

Don't forget to have fro-yo for dessert!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CHILL DESSERTS, 125 Kearny St., San Francisco, CA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh nice! But I read this entry too late...damn, missed the free banh mi! Well, that's great that they're going to serve sandwiches, too; thanks for the info as always!

Lolia S said...

Sorry girl. I only received their e-mail late last night. I didn't make it down there. I wonder if the sandwiches are any good.