Friday, January 16, 2009

Blood Oranges at Culture Organic Frozen Yogurt


Fro-yo girl here. I just had diced organic blood oranges with my tart tangerine fro-yo at Culture and I had to blog about it. I love blood oranges and these were so fresh and juicy. They’re tarter than the Valencia oranges that Culture also offers as a topping.

In the past they’ve offered farmer’s market fresh pluots and plums as toppings too. I love how they have seasonal flavors and toppings. Plus everything is organic. I love using my eco-friendly Smurf blue fro-yo cup and spoon set (and getting a discount for doing so).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CULTURE ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 340 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks totally divine! I think I may wanna try that one out.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Cefiore's new flavor, Golden Cherry? It's part blood orange and part acerola cherry.

Lolia S said...

I didn't know about the new Golden Cherry flavor. Thanks so much for the tip!