Saturday, June 9, 2018

Yogurtland Flavors, The Best and The Worst


Fro-yo girl here. It’s been two months since Yogurtland introduced a new froyo flavor. This feels like the longest time I’ve ever had to wait for a new flavor from Yogurtland. Hmm. The  new spring flavors were released on April 2. The flavors were Sea Salt Caramel ice cream, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake froyo, and Hibiscus Pear Tart froyo. I did like Hibiscus Pear Tart but I’m ready for new flavors. I keep asking my Yogurtland if new flavors are on the way.

The good news is that Peanut Butter froyo finally returned to Yogurtland Pasadena. I hadn’t had it in almost a year and that’s not because I haven’t been going to Yogurtland. I go to Yogurtland once a week (at least). They just haven’t had it for that long! It’s so good with their peanut butter sauce, peanuts, mini Nutter Butter cookies, crushed Butterfingers and freshly whipped cream. Yum!


The bad news is that Peanut Butter froyo is gone again, though I think I can still find some if I go to another location.

Yogurtland has been emphasizing its existing flavors. If you don’t go to Yogurtland all the time like I do, it’s easy to miss some flavors. They used to come out with so many new ones that were only available for a few weeks, or even less. Some popular promotional flavors ran out in less than a week.

Best Classic Yogurtland Flavors:

  • Plain Tart 
  • Dragon Passion Tart 
  • Peanut Butter 
  • Sumatra Coffee 
  • Matcha Green Tea 
Mr. Froyo favors Plain Tart, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Milkshake. He will also get Pistachio, but otherwise, he doesn’t eat the other flavors.
 
Obscure Favorite Yogurtland Flavors:

  • Honeycomb Tart 
  • Yuzu Tart 
  • Key Lime Tart 
  • Black Currant Berry Tart 
  • Wild Berry Tart 
  • Blueberry Mangosteen Tart
  • Cactus Berry Tart 
  • Flan 
  • Cookie Butter 
  • Tweety’s Lemon Cream Cookie 
  • Grandma’s Oatmeal Cookies 
  • Caramel Macchiato 
  • Geneva Chocolate 
  • Chocolate Covered Pretzel
  • Rare Madagascar Vanilla 


Worst Yogurtland Flavors: 
  • Sun Kissed Strawberry Shortcake 
  • Banana Cream 
  • Raspberry Banana Greek 
  • Chocolate Banana A’peel 
  • Marvin the Martian’s Kosmic Fruit Kaboom sorbet 

Wow, that’s a lot of flavors! I probably forgot some that I really like and dislike. I’m looking forward to more new Yogurtland flavors.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: