Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Froyo Easter 2017


Fro-yo girl here. Happy Easter fro-yo fans! Remember last Easter when Menchie’s partnered with PEEPS and introduced PEEPS® flavored frozen yogurt? Easter seems like it will be more subdued this year; so far, I haven’t seen any new Easter inspired froyo flavors announced.

Are you celebrating Easter with fro-yo? Easter is one of my favorite holidays as it’s a time for egg hunts and Easter candy. My favorite Easter candies would also pair well with fro-yo.

PEEPS has tons of new flavors, including a few that are Target exclusives. The new PEEPS Delights line features flavored marshmallows dipped in chocolate. Marshmallow flavors include raspberry, blueberry, coconut, lemon, orange, etc.

Cadbury Mini Eggs, my personal favorite Easter candy, are now available in Chocolate Crunch & Crème. I haven’t tried them yet but I’ll have some on Easter.

Pepperidge Farm came out with Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish Grahams years ago, but I only tried them recently. They’re better than I expected. I love graham crackers. The Vanilla Cupcake ones have that graham cracker flavor, plus a subtle vanilla cake flavor. They’re not crazy sweet but they are very crunchy and would be great as a topping for sweet froyo. I rarely see Goldfish offered as a froyo topping, which is a shame. I’m not saying that they’re better than Teddy Grahams though.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: