Monday, April 24, 2017

Yoga-urt’s New Flavor, Lavender Blossom


Fro-yo girl here. Yoga-urt introduced a new flavor on Earth Day, Lavender Blossom (with a hint of orange). The color is a beautiful pale purple. I noticed a lot of people were buying it. I did try it but to be honest, I don’t love the flavor of lavender. If I loved lavender, I’m sure I would have loved Lavender Blossom because the lavender flavor is strong. But it has some other spices in it that make it very intriguing. I think I would have preferred orange with a hint of lavender than the other way around. The texture was super thick, typical for Yoga-urt. You can really taste the quality of their product. Of course, lavender blossom is organic, vegan, kosher, gluten free, pro-biotic, and all natural.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGA-URT, 1407 ½ W Kenneth Rd., Glendale, CA 91201

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: