Monday, June 30, 2014

My Yogurtland Spoon Collection is Complete


Fro-yo girl here. I can finally call my Yogurtland spoon collection complete. My first visit to Yogurtland was the Cupertino, CA location in 2008 and the spoons were plain white. At some point that location did have the clear green and pink spoons with the old Yogurtland logo, but I didn’t live close by and didn’t know about the clear spoons until several years later. 

The first Yogurtland spoons that I remember had the old Yogurtland logo but otherwise looked like the current green and pink spoons. The early clear spoons were last spotted in 2009 around the same time I got my first Yogurtland logo spoons: http://froyogirl.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-love-yogurtlands-signature-spoon.html

Thanks Yogurtland (especially Terrence and Charlotte)!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: