Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Great Spoon Trade!


Fro-yo girl here. Do you love froyo spoons? Do you collect froyo spoons? You know that I answered yes to both questions. I’m looking to trade some of my current froyo spoons in order to obtain froyo spoons that aren’t currently part of my collection.

I am looking for the following froyo spoons:

* Pink ELFY spoons from Froyo World
* Early Yogurtland spoons - light pink and light green clear spoons with old Yogurtland logo that were available around 2007
* Fru:yo Factory elephant head spoons from Hong Kong

* Yogen Fruz blue spoons with cut out smile/U shape

If you think you have some nice froyo spoons that I haven’t mentioned but might be interested in, let me know.


Let me know which spoons you are looking for and we can go from there. 

For more information, check out my IFYA classified ad. You can buy, sell or trade froyo items using IFYA's free classified ads. Any registered IFYA member can create an ad and membership is free.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: