Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars Review



Fro-yo girl here. I still haven’t spotted Yasso’s frozen Greek yogurt bars in the Bay Area, but I have spotted them at supermarkets in Seattle and Los Angeles (e.g., Vons, Ralph’s, Gelson’s).

Yasso bars come in three flavors: strawberry, raspberry and blueberry. At QFC, a box of 4 bars was $3.99 on sale, $4.99 regular price. The bars are all natural and made without corn syrup. One fat free bar is 70 calories.


* RASPBERRY YASSO BARS: Each bar is individually wrapped. The thick bar looks smooth and the texture is indeed creamy and smooth. It’s also light (not dense). The texture is very good but the flavor is quite bland. There isn’t enough raspberry or yogurt flavor. The aftertaste is bitter. I can’t say that I liked the taste but the bars do seem pretty healthy.

3 out of 5 stars

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* QFC: 1401 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122

No comments: