Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Menchie's Signature Fro-yo Spoons & Smileage Reward Program


Fro-yo girl here. I finally have the green Menchie's spoon. I'm amazed by the detail. The front features Menchie and it says this is my mix. The back shows his waffle shirt and pants. His little feet stick out on the side of the spoon. Too cute. The Menchie's that I visited only had the green spoon but pink, yellow and magenta ones also exist. And possibly other colors??? I wish I knew.




I also received the mySmileage Passport with a card and keychain. It's the new rewards program. They used to have stamp cards that were only good for one location. This new card keeps track of your smiles and is accepted at all participating Menchie's locations.

Smiles don't expire and you get 1 smile per dollar spent and 25 free smiles for registering the card online. Plus they mention exclusive rewards and offers and a special b-day treat. See all the rules here.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been to Qoola?

Lolia S said...

Yes I have been there but they didn't have special spoons at the time. Do they have them now?

- FYG