Friday, April 15, 2011

April 's Flavor: Wildberry Tart at Tuttimelon West Portal



Fro-yo girl here. Maybe it's the feeling that spring has arrived, but lately, I can't stop craving fro-yo. The Wildberry Tart sign at Tuttimelon West Portal caught my eye a few weeks ago...but I got distracted by the opening of Teaway Express, TuttiSpoons, and a trip to Seattle.





Unfortunately, Tuttimelon West Portal doesn't have the TuttiSpoons but they do have an April fro-yo flavor that's worth trying - Wildberry Tart. Wildberry is made with the juice of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.It's a delicious combination of berry flavors. The blueberry notes are the most prominent, followed by raspberry and then strawberry. The fro-yo is thick and creamy with a sweet finish and that Tuttimelon tartness that I've grown to love.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTIMELON WEST PORTAL: 44 West Portal Ave., San Francisco, CA

No comments: