Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Fro-yo Easter 2011


Fro-yo girl here. Easter is tomorrow! I've been looking at Easter candy for months now. I'm waiting till tomorrow to have my Sour Patch Bunnies. My favorite Easter candy is still Cadbury Mini Eggs, which are only available during the Easter season. They're so good with vanilla fro-yo. I wonder how those chocolate dipped Marshmallow Peeps would be with fro-yo.

Snowee Frozen Yogurt is having an Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow (they also had one today) at their store from 1:30 - 3:30 PM. Such a cute idea! Kids 6 and under can participate in the hunt while kids 7 - 12 years old will get a special egg. The Easter Bunny will be there.

Yogurt Mountain has a Chocolate Bunny fro-yo flavor and special spring toppings like candy eggs, jelly bunnies, jelly beans, and pastel chocolate gems.

I think Jelly Belly should make a yogurt flavored bean. Maybe next year?

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* SNOWEE: 168 West 25th Avenue, San Mateo, CA

No comments: