Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yoppi Montgomery About to Open?



Fro-yo girl here. I've got new Yoppi Yogurt pictures to share. The glass storefront is still papered over but I peeked in and saw three fro-yo machines (they were easily accessible, so this will be another self-serve location). The fro-yo machines were on. I didn't see tables or construction materials but since the machines are on, they must be close to opening.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOPPI YOGURT: 100 Montgomery St., San Francisco, CA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! Let's go together if the grand opening is convenient for us both! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you see any hiring sign posted on the doors or windows?

Lolia S said...

I did not see any hiring sign on the doors or windows.

H, maybe you can keep an eye on Yoppi Montgomery for me; I'm rarely in that part of town. If I hear something about the opening, I'll let you know.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

I'll surely keep an eye on Yoppi (or try to anyway); maybe I'll go walk by there today after work! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I checked on the location yesterday; no door was open, so I couldn't tell if they're ready or not. It's convenient to the Montgomery station; we should go when it opens! :D

bananas. said...

i can't believe how many fro-yo shops have opened up near my job in the last few months. it's insane! and i love it!!!