Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti Relief Day at Menchie's on Friday, Jan. 15



Fro-yo girl here. Tomorrow, January 15th, is Haiti Relief Day at your local Menchie's.

"On Haitian Earthquake Support Day, Menchie’s locations will donate 5% of their end-of-day system wide sales to support the American Red Cross Haiti relief fund. In addition to the donation, each Menchie’s will display a relief collection box encouraging customers to donate clothing, blankets, canned goods and money that will be presented to local American Red Cross affiliates."

Visit http://menchies.com/locations.php#ca to find the Menchie's near you.

Fro-yo cares :-). Thanks Menchie's!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoppi Montgomery St. looks like it is ready to be open. I never seen a "Now Hiring" sign on the store window. How do they find employees to work at their Montgomery St location?

Lolia S said...

Thank you. I am not in that area too often. I did drive by Yoppi Montgomery around Xmas time - couldn't find parking and I didn't see anything too informative. Maybe they post ads on Craig's List? I am not sure how they find employees.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any ads on craigslist for Yoppi.