Saturday, January 23, 2010

Burlingame, the New Fro-yo Hot Spot



Fro-yo girl here. I stopped by Burlingame today to check on the future Tuttimelon (saw the temporary sign and I thought I took a picture of it but it didn't turn out) and future Blush. I saw workmen in both and the race is on to see which one will open first. Tuttimelon's always so fast!



I also spotted the Quickly fro-yo sign and when I crossed the street to get a better look, I noticed the Cherimoya Yogurt sign. At first I thought they came out with a new flavor, cherimoya (and I was intrigued, I'm still wondering what cherimoya fro-yo would taste like).



Actually, Cherimoya is the name of the new fro-yo shop that's taking over the Quickly space. They're going up against Blush, Tuttimelon and Harmony? I don't envy them at all.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: