Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuttimelon SOMA SF Grand Opening on 11/11



Fro-yo girl here. I'm hearing rumors that there will indeed be free fro-yo from noon - 2 PM and raffle prizes at Tuttimelon's grand opening event this Wednesday. The festivities start at noon. It's their second self-serve location in SF. Spread the word, Tutti fans!

I hope they have almond tart fro-yo there...and I want to try the new rose fro-yo. I still need to try their pumpkin fro-yo too.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTIMELON: 199 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm not working, I get to be able to go to this grand opening.

bananas. said...

what?! i need to google map that to see if it's walking distance. if so, I'M THERE!!!

Diane P. said...

almond tart froyo??!! two of my favorite things combined together? i must try!

this is dangerously close to my work...

Anonymous said...

I went to the Irving location today and they didn't have pumpkin froyo. :( I really wanted to try that.

Anonymous said...

Froyo Girl,

Do you know if Tuttimelon is planning to open more stores in San Francisco?

Anonymous said...

I know there's still pumpkin froyo at their Chestnut location. My friend told me tuttimelon will have 2 more locations in SF.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

Do you know if they already planned where the 2 locations will be at?

Anonymous said...

The manager told me one near Union Street and one on Fillmore Street.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

Do you know if they are accepting applications for those locations.

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to the grand opening before 11am. Hopefully, the line won't be long then.

Lolia S said...

Union St. and Fillmore St. - that's news to me. Thanks anonymous. The Union St. one seems like it could be very close to their Chestnut St. location.

Anonymous said...

I went there a little before 10:30am and no one in line. There wasn't a line until it was about to open. I didn't win the Wii or IPod Touch but I did get my $5 gift card. They didn't have a spin the wheel for the first 50 customers. They just handed out $5 gift cards. I was the first in line and it was so lonely.