Saturday, November 7, 2009

Snowee Grand Opening on Nov. 15th



Fro-yo girl here. Consider yourself invited to a fro-yo store grand opening. Snowee's grand opening is Sunday, Nov. 15th. During the grand opening, enjoy 50% off your purchase (regular price is 39 cents an ounce) and snow ice samples. And they'll have a Chinese lion dance at 2 PM.

I spotted flyers at the register with 25% off coupons, good till November 30. They're open for business and right now, you'll get 30% off your purchase.


Snowee is swirling 8 fro-yo flavors a day, including some non-dairy options (sorbets). Do check out the upstairs area with the ladybugs on the wall and the puppets. You'll see my friend upstairs.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* SNOWEE: 168 25th Ave., San Mateo, CA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, Cefiore Westfield has shut down.

Lolia S said...

No way! Wow...but the new cups were so cute...

Anonymous said...

It is true that Cefiore Westfield closed down. I worked for them and got the news from the owners today.

Lolia S said...

I'm so sorry. Do you want to work for another fro-yo shop?

Anonymous said...

Right now, yes, since I don't have any other experiences. But I would want to work at any kind of job.

Anonymous said...

I heard the Cefiore on New Montgomery and yocup on market will close too.

Lolia S said...

Nooooo - not YoCup!!!! But the Rincon Center location is better.