Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fro-yo Pictures





Fro-yo girl here. Thanks readers, for your Halloween related fro-yo tips. I visited Tuttimelon West Portal first because I like the surprise bag concept (reminds me of Sanrio). I was impressed by the carved pumpkins in the window. Someone had carved Tuttimelon into one of them! The surprise bags were kept in a creepy orange box that looked like a square jack o’lantern and had cobwebs inside.

Their pumpkin gelato is very good, sweet with lots of cinnamon flavor, but my heart belongs to fro-yo.

My bag of treats contained: $5 Tuttimelon gift card, mini Tootsie Roll pop (grape), eyeball eraser, stamper with a smiling dog?, pack of rainbow Twizzlers. Thanks Tuttimelon! Anyone else care to share what they received? Leave me a note.


Later I went to Tuttimelon Chestnut which apparently had the most elaborate Halloween decorations of all the Tuttimelon locations. There was a huge moving witch suspended above the gelato case, blood dripping from the gelato case, and several large ghouls, including one in the window that was holding a Tuttimelon cup. Also, they had a basket of assorted candies by the cash register. Cute!


Did anyone go to Tuttimelon Polk or Alameda yesterday? I wonder what Halloween surprises they had there.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if the new self serve Tuttimelon Irving accept their Tuttimelon stamp card from non self serve locations?

Lolia S said...

I didn't ask about the frequent buyer card at the Irving location, but I am pretty sure that the answer is yes. The UC Tuttimelon accepts the Tutti Card. The Tutti card should be good at all locations.

Anonymous said...

they do accept them and you will get a $4 credit toward your 9th cup of yogurt.

Lolia S said...

Thanks Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

thanks anonymous. I can use my card this weekend when I make my first visit to Tuttimelon Irving.

Anonymous said...

I have to work that day when Tuttimelon New Montgomery opens.

Lolia S said...

I'm not sure if I can make it either, sadly