Friday, June 5, 2009

Tuttimelon Cupertino Village Grand Opening This Saturday, June 6th


Fro-yo girl here with a quick reminder. The grand opening celebration for Tuttimelon Cupertino Village is this Saturday! Get there early (doors open at noon) for free fro-yo (from noon – 2 PM). The first 50 guests receive a free Tuttimelon door prize and the first 500 can enter a raffle for a Wii, iPod Touch and DSI. I can’t wait! I’ve uploaded a picture from the Tuttimelon Evite.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTIMELON CUPERTINO: 10919 N. Wolfe Road, Cupertino, CA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yogurt Bar on Mission St. is closed permanently. I walked past by there this afternoon and they already have a "For Lease" sign.

Lolia S said...

Thank you for the tip! I'm not surprised. There used to be a sign saying they would reopen in June but then when I walked by in May, the sign wasn't there. I figured they wouldn't reopen.