Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blush Milpitas Grand Opening Coverage




Fro-yo girl here. I visited Blush today (and yesterday). Friday was their soft opening with free fro-yo from 2 to 6 PM. I met the franchise owners and Jonathan, the founder/fro-yo visionary of Blush Organic Frozen Yogurt. They were so sweet that they had a welcome message for me on their Facebook page (which I could see on their flatscreen monitor).


During the grand opening Jonathan swirled the first cups of fro-yo himself (he’s so dedicated) and he was so busy that I didn’t think he would even notice me. He finally looked up and later came by to chat with us.


I’m happy to report that Blush Milpitas is just as good as Blush Dublin. The fro-yo is flawless and natural tasting and the service is warm and friendly. They offer complimentary water and apple juice and will even give you more toppings if you ask (nicely). The interior design has elements of the original Blush but also a more eco-friendly green look. Jonathan considers it a bridge between the old and new look for Blush. Their Burlingame location is going to be solar powered!

I received my very first fro-yo apron. Isn’t it adorable?

Congrats Blush! Congrats to Ian, Bobbie, Cynthia and Jonathan!

Check out the pics on their Facebook page: http://tinyurl.com/bo7y3e

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* BLUSH ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 489 E. Calaveras Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love their ipod dock station for us to play music. mango yogurt was fantasic!