Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hoarding Tuttimelon’s Mango Tart Fro-yo Special


Fro-yo girl here. Yesterday I went to Tuttimelon Irving to stock up on their limited time, 99 cents for a small mango tart fro-yo special (limit of 5). My first thought was that they created the limit because of Bonnie L. (http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=uMYeoDTZNyBjVQ8tJ5Gvjg) but when I asked if others were stocking up, she said that quite a few people were!

I call the new phenomenon fro-yo hoarding! Get yours before it’s too late. I wish I had a larger freezer!

They’ll still stamp your Tutticard too. While you’re there, sign the petition to support the move of the Irving location to a larger space across the street (it’s on the same block). Once they move, they’ll be able to provide more seating.

My pick: Try mango tart fro-yo with fresh mango cubes for an exquisitely Tuttilicious experience.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTIMELON: 2150 Irving St, San Francisco, CA

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

haha...I'm definitely hoarding the mango fro-yo because I don't want to be sad when the special is over!

Lolia S said...

I don't blame you. Stocking up on Tuttimelon is smart! I just had a cup of mango tart today, at home.