Sunday, June 14, 2009

Favorite Time for Fro-yo


Fro-yo girl here. The results are in. Fro-yo cravings are the strongest in the mid-afternoon according to 49% of poll respondents. That’s around the time that most people experience the afternoon slump (http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Bookshelf/Books/16/2.cfm). I know that around 3 PM I feel like I need to boost. I used to get another latte or a cup of coffee around that time because I need caffeine.

A small tart fro-yo qualifies as a healthy snack and a smart way to combat the afternoon slump. And if you have to walk to get your fro-yo, you’ve taken another positive step towards combating the afternoon slump.

Very few respondents have strong fro-yo cravings in the morning but there are places you can go in SF to have fro-yo for breakfast. Jubili will serve you a fro-yo parfait at 8 AM on weekdays or get a fro-yo waffle from Cefiore on New Montgomery at 9 AM on weekdays.

For me there’s nothing like ending the day with a delicious cup of fro-yo (which is why my fro-yo cravings are strongest late at night). For late night cravings, Tuttimelon North Beach is open till 3 AM on Fridays and Saturdays.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* JUBILI: 1515 Fillmore St., San Francisco, CA
* CEFIORE NEW MONTGOMERY: 59 New Montgomery St., San Francisco, CA
* TUTTIMELON NORTH BEACH: 601 Broadway St., San Francisco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got any new news on Nubi Yogurt?

Lolia S said...

I drove by last week and it looked the same - but it's covered up so I can't really tell what has changed on the inside. They were telling me that they would open in July/August and I haven't heard anything new.