Tuesday, February 6, 2024

National Frozen Yogurt Day Report

 





Fro-yo girl here. Happy National/International Frozen Yogurt Day! It’s one of my favorite days of the year, of course, and I usually have froyo for lunch on NFYD. I actually had a dream about froyo spoons yesterday, NFYD Eve, and had difficulty sleeping due to the excitement of the big day.

On NFYD 2024, I had a choice between BOGO free at Forty Carrots, Menchie’s, Yogurtland, and Pinkberry and a 20% off offer at Yoga-urt.

My first stop was at Pinkberry in Silver Lake for the BOGO free deal. I didn’t have any issues redeeming the offer, though I didn’t see any NFYD signs inside the shop. They also announced the NFYD at the last minute (again). However, the NFYD deal is the best Pinkberry deal all year.

Yogurtland was so crowded last NFYD that there was a long line and they ran out of many toppings, so I went earlier and there wasn’t a line. Also, the toppings bar was well-stocked. The rain might have also had something to do with the absence of a crowd. Yogurtland’s NFYD 2024 offer is a buy one, get one free froyo deal for in-store purchases AND double points for Real Rewards members.

I picked up more of the Yogurtland heart sticker sheets and tried the new heart gummy topping. The heart candies are cherry-flavored.

I also stopped by Menchie’s which had a BOGO free froyo deal, but I didn’t see the February flavors, so I decided to go to Menchie’s another day. Menchie’s is offering double points when you scan the Menchie’s app from 2/7 – 2/20/24.

I can’t understand any froyo shop that doesn’t acknowledge and celebrate National/International Frozen Yogurt Day.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: