Friday, March 9, 2018

Go Greek Yogurteria Glendale Galleria Grand Opening This Saturday, March 10


Fro-yo girl here. A few weeks ago, I shared some pictures of the future Go Greek at Glendale Galleria. I think I was the first to break the news, since I didn’t see a mention of that location prior to my blog post. When I saw the location, it looked close to opening.

Well, the grand opening date has been announced. It is Saturday, March 10 from 2 PM – 5 PM. I’m not sure what, if any specials, they’ll have, but they had a buy one, get one free special at their Santa Monica opening last year. There may be additional updates from Go Greek on Facebook or Instagram, @gogreekyogurt.

From what I can tell, they will have fresh and frozen Greek yogurt (imported from Greece), like their other location. Expect 6 self-serve flavors of froyo a day and healthier toppings. According to the sign, it will be 85 cents an ounce. Go Greek is upstairs by Green Crush, near the center of the mall.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

By Lolia S.

* GO GREEK YOGURTERIA, 100 W Broadway, Glendale, CA 91210

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: