Monday, July 3, 2017

New Yogurtland Joy Flavor, Larger Than Life Mud Pie


Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtand’s Joy promotion continues with the introduction of a new hand-crafted flavor today, Larger Than Life Mud Pie frozen yogurt. Made with real coffee, chocolate cookies and cocoa, the flavor is described as follows, “This decadent yogurt layers complex flavor notes for a unique treat you won’t find anywhere else! Real cocoa, chocolate cookies, and coffee unite for a rich and well-balanced sweetness.”

While I’m not a fan of chocolate frozen yogurt, I do really enjoy the combination of chocolate and a strong coffee flavor. And I love coffee frozen yogurt and chocolate cookies.

* Larger Than Life Mud Pie:
I was expecting a strong chocolate taste. To my surprise, the coffee flavor was the dominant flavor. It’s a smooth, not bitter chocolate flavor. The chocolate undertone added complexity to it. I liked Mud Pie froyo more than I expected to. The texture was rich, smooth and creamy. It’s a lowfat flavor. Recommended toppings: Whipped cream, chocolate shell, Oreos, chocolate chips, and almonds

The next new flavor in Yogurtland’s JOY promotion is also the last, Picnic Favorite Apricot Mango Tart, with an expected arrival date of July 17.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: