Thursday, June 15, 2017

Aldi Friendly Farms New Aussie Style Yogurt Review


Fro-yo girl here. I was shopping at my neighborhood Aldi when I noticed a new product, Friendly Farms Lemon or Cherry Aussie Style Yogurt (8 oz, $1.49). The new yogurt was in the limited time, premium buys section, so I don’t think it will be available for long, unfortunately.

The tub shape and size are identical to Noosa. Like Noosa’s Lemon, Friendly Farms’ version has honey and butter.

One serving of the Lemon yogurt (8 oz) is 340 calories, 39g of sugars, and 15g total fat. It’s full fat and unstrained. It seems a little sweeter than Noosa’s already sweet lemon yogurt but it does have a thick, smooth texture and a delicious tangy flavor. It’s definitely rich and filling.


The cherry flavor is also good and tangier (it has less sugar). I love the little bits of cherry in the yogurt.

I was pleasantly surprised by Friendly Farms Aussie Style Yogurt and I hope to run into it again.


4 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: