Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Nature Republic Greek Yogurt Packs



Fro-yo girl here. I’ve been a longtime fan of Korres Yoghurt skincare line and I was excited to find another Greek yogurt product at Nature Republic. Nature Republic is a South Korean cosmetics company with retail locations in Asia and the US.

I spotted three types of yogurt packs: Blueberry for skin elasticity, Orange for skin brightening and Plain for nourishing. Plain smelled the best (like apricot).

The plain yogurt pack is meant to be applied at night as a sleeping mask. It gets absorbed into your skin so there’s no need to rinse it off. You can also use the product in the day as a nourishing cream. You’re supposed to apply a generous amount but I didn’t want to get it on my pillow.

The plain yogurt pack looks like yogurt (white) and it’s thick and creamy like Greek yogurt. Yogurt is good for moisturizing and soothing your skin. I put some on my dry skin and it felt instantly soothed. Every time I wake up after using the pack, my skin feels soft.

Nature Republic’s yogurt pack is made with shea butter, jojoba seed oil, lactobacillus ferment, lactococcus ferment lysate, streptococcus thermophilus ferment, yogurt extract, etc. It’s made in Korea. One tub is 4.39 fl oz and sells for $12.90. It looks like a cup of yogurt and comes with a spatula.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: