Saturday, April 9, 2016

Plants vs. Zombies GW2 at Menchie’s: Plants Spoons



Fro-yo girl here. Menchie’s has partnered with Electronic Arts, the makers of Plants vs. Zombies the video game for a fun promotion involving Plants and Zombies collectible spoons. There are two spoon designs: green Plants and purple Zombies. The Menchie’s locations in my area started distributing Zombie froyo spoons last week but they didn’t give out the green Plant spoon.

I don’t know anything about the Plants vs. Zombies game, so I don’t know which characters are represented on the spoons. The green spoon character looks like a man, not a plant and he’s not on the Plants design Menchie’s cup. I wonder who he is? 


Update: I found out the man is Crazy Dave and the zombie is Dr. Zomboss.

The Menchie’s employees had on PVZ buttons…I didn’t see any for sale.

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is available for Xbox and PS4.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: