Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Old Town Pasadena Pinkberry Closes


Fro-yo girl here. I have sad news – the Old Town Pasadena Pinkberry location just closed. I was just there last week. There are already signs up for the business that will take over the space: Paradise Cookies & Ice Cream. I’ve seen their truck around but haven’t tried it – they don’t have froyo. So sad…RIP, Old Town Pinkberry (2007-2015).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* PINKBERRY: 19 S Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena, CA 91105

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a loss! Old Town Pinkberry gone! And, Oscar too. All my best wishes to him, may new doors open for him. There is no frozen yogurt like Pinkberry. Cynthia