Monday, July 29, 2013

New Frozen Yogurt Association for Store Operators, Suppliers & Frozen Yogurt Fans

Fro-yo girl here. The big day is finally here after months of research, planning and preparation...the International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) is launching today!

The IFYA will promote the success of the frozen yogurt industry by recognizing quality frozen yogurt stores, increasing the access to quality frozen yogurt information and educating and engaging frozen yogurt consumers. Membership is free and open to anyone interested in frozen yogurt. I’d like the IFYA to be fun and helpful for everyone who enjoys frozen yogurt.

As for my personal blog, I’ll continue to write new blog posts for Fro-yo Girl Speaks. The IFYA blog will cover IFYA news, profile the movers and shakers of the frozen yogurt world, etc. I’ve decided to convert my existing Twitter (@froyogirl) and Pinterest accounts to IFYA/Fro-yo Girl accounts. You can also follow the IFYA on Instagram and Facebook. I’ll continue to tweet about frozen yogurt news and events and pin pretty cups of frozen yogurt. Lately I’ve been pinning frozen yogurt shop logos, frozen yogurt trucks, and pictures of frozen yogurt shops.

Finally, I wanted to thank the following frozen yogurt people for their support and inspiration over the years: 
Marc Duschenes, Ariel Ford, Donna Hudson, Jane Kim, Roy Lam, Kim Larson, Jonathan Rim, Mike Woodson, Tyler Bargas, Barbara Rhoades, Jason Rhoades, and the IFYA’s founding sponsor, Jeff Resnick of Forte Supply. Friends and family members, thank you for putting up with all my frozen yogurt talk.

Please visit the IFYA website and sign up for a free membership today!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: