Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Poll Results: Favorite Flavor of Fro-yo



Fro-yo girl here. I recently asked readers to vote for their favorite fro-yo flavor. I chose two popular sweet fro-yo flavors and two popular tart fro-yo flavors. The results are in. Original tart won with 37% of the vote, followed by Chocolate (26%), Vanilla (20%) and Pomegranate tart (15%). 

It’s interesting that 16 Handles surveyed its customers in 2012 and found that Vanilla was the most popular flavor (40.8%), followed by Chocolate (34.1%) and Tart (25.1%). I guess my readers like tart fro-yo much more than 16 Handles customers. According to an article in the Sacramento Bee, 92% of ice cream companies said vanilla was their most popular flavor. Vanilla just wasn’t as popular with my readers. I suspect that my readers are hardcore fro-yo fans who love fro-yo for its tangy quality rather than the casual fro-yo eater seeking an ice cream substitute.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: