Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fro-yo Girl Holiday Wrapup


Fro-yo girl here. Did you receive fro-yo gifts under your Christmas tree? Santa (and others) gave me Korres Yoghurt body butter, Meiji yogurt caramels (my favorite yogurt candy), a Cuisinart automatic frozen yogurt maker, and Jeni’s splendid ice creams at home cookbook.



Yes, I’ve been busy making fro-yo at home for the first time. It’s surprisingly easy to make good tart fro-yo at home. I’ll be tweaking the recipe and trying new things. Of course I will still be visiting fro-yo shops.

Jeni’s cookbook has recipes for many creative ice cream and fro-yo flavors. Fro-yo recipes included: lemon & blueberry, passionfruit, baked rhubarb, lime cardamom, grapefruit hibiscus, cucumber cayenne & honeydew.



Menchie’s had some special holiday items for sale, including silver chocolate coins for Hannukah, embossed with images of Menchie and a cup of fro-yo. Yum.



I decorated a Really Big Gingerbread Man from Trader Joe’s. Guess what? He likes fro-yo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: