Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Various Fro-yo Shop Closures


Fro-yo girl here. I've added to the fro-yo graveyard list. The list is much longer now than it was at the beginning of the year.

Yogurt Bees finally closed (I say finally because I was surprised they managed to stay open as long as they did). Adding tapioca drinks and expanding the menu didn't save the business.









L'Amour Frozen Yogurt in Palo Alto posted a sign saying that they were closed while the building is under renovation. Will they reopen? Their Facebook page doesn't say. I can't imagine that they do half the business they used to with Yogurtland down the street. Also, they no longer maintain their website, lamourfroyo.com, so it seems doubtful that they will reopen as L'Amour Frozen Yogurt. Maybe they'll turn into an Asian crepe place.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURT BEES: 46809 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA
* L'AMOUR FROZEN YOGURT: 276 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA

No comments: