Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grey Fro-yo Toppings?



Fro-yo girl here. The other day I wanted to make a fro-yo creation in honor of the Ohio State Buckeyes victory in the BCS Sugar Bowl, so I naturally wanted to find scarlet & grey toppings. Scarlet toppings are easy to find. I think pomegranate seeds were the best choice to represent scarlet.

But when it came to finding grey toppings, I had no luck at all. I thought that I might find some grey chocolate rocks but upon inspection, none of the rocks were grey (maybe grey ones do exist but not in the particular mix I saw). Even the Jelly Belly mix didn't have any grey beans. The most common colors for fro-yo toppings were brown, white and yellow.

Much as I love the color grey, it seems like it's almost impossible to find grey colored food. Sunflower seeds are grey but you would only see them without their shells at a fro-yo shop.

I suppose I could always buy grey M&Ms and carry those around.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

How cute! You are trying to find grey to represent the buckeye. I wish I had some ideas for you.

Lolia S said...

It's so hard to find grey fro-yo toppings :(

FYG