Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Target Market Pantry Frozen Yogurt Parfait


Fro-yo girl here. Target in Colma recently added a grocery department and I found fro-yo in the freezer. They had four flavors: Blueberry, Wild Berry, Mango Peach, and White Chocolate Raspberry. It's only 99 cents for a 6 oz. cup. I found a spoon in their snack bar area and sat down with my blueberry fro-yo parfait.

The texture wasn't as dense as I expected. It was lighter, softer and almost whipped. The texture is icy and refreshing. However the flavor wasn't there - it had little flavor. It was sweet with a bitter aftertaste. Most of the flavor came from the frozen blueberries on top.

The fro-yo is made with high fructose corn syrup and has live and active cultures. A single serving is 160 calories with 1.5 grams of fat. I don't think I would get it again but it's a cheap snack.

2.5 stars out of 5

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: