Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Spirit Fro-yo Shop Report


Fro-yo girl here. I love it when Halloween is on a Sunday because Halloween festivities start up on Friday and it feels like a Halloween long weekend. It also gives me time to drive around the Bay Area and check out the fro-yo shops. This year I saw fewer and less elaborate Halloween decorations in fro-yo shops (compared to last year). Cupcake shops are showing more Halloween spirit.



My fro-yo shop 2010 Halloween Spirit Award goes to...Blush Burlingame. They transformed the store into an aquarium and gave out full size candy bars and snacks for kids and Blush frequent buyer cards with stamps for adults. And their pumpkin fro-yo is amazing.







I also checked out the following:
* JUBILI: some Halloween window decals, pumpkin inside
* FRAICHE: paper bats in the window, pumpkins inside
* TUTTIMELON UNION CITY: green spiderwebs above, fair amount of decorations
* TUTTIMELON BURLINGAME: some decorations
* TUTTIMELON WEST PORTAL: no Halloween decorations (sadly), but I still recommend their pumpkin gelato with a swirl of original tart on top
* YA-UA: cute decorations
* YOGURT GOGO: no decorations
* NUBI SF: no decorations, but they feature pumpkin pie fro-yo

I'm hoping to see more Halloween spirit next year.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: