Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm Craving Pumpkin Tart Fro-yo


























Fro-yo girl here. Pumpkin pie fro-yo, pumpkin spice fro-yo, and pumpkin fro-yo are showing up in fro-yo shops across the country. While I enjoy sweet pumpkin fro-yo, my heart belongs to tart pumpkin fro-yo.

My top three tart pumpkin fro-yo spots are: Blush Organic Frozen Yogurt, Culture Organic Frozen Yogurt and Fraiche (also organic pumpkin fro-yo, I believe). Pumpkin fro-yo is new to Fraiche and it's amazing with their homemade mochi cubes. Culture's pumpkin fro-yo tastes fabulous with their crunchy housemade caramel corn. Yum. And Blush's pumpkin can be topped with whipped cream, just like pumpkin pie.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CULTURE ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 340 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA
* FRAICHE: locations in Palo Alto and San Francisco
* BLUSH ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: locations in Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Burlingame and Dublin

No comments: