Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yogurtland Blood Orange Tart Fro-yo


Fro-yo girl here. I'm really excited about the new blood orange tart flavor at Yogurtland. Here's a picture of the blood orange tart poster and the flavor sign. They have another sign that encourage you to swirl the Chocolate Twilight and Blood Orange Tart flavors together.



Blood orange tart is quite creamy, on the sweet side, juicy (it's made with blood orange juice) and not that tart/tangy. I thought I detected a bitter note but honestly it could have been leftover from the cough drop I just had. The color is so pretty.

I just noticed that the Yogurtland lids have their logo on them too. They used to have plain lids but at some point they switched over to cuter lids.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: