Monday, July 26, 2010

Twilight Hour Special at Nubi SF


Fro-yo girl here. Night owls and people with nighttime fro-yo cravings, the Nubi Twilight Hour special is upon us. From July 23 - August 6 (yes, NOW), get 50% off your fro-yo from 9 PM - 11 PM at the Potrero Center location.

I'm planning on going there this week in my pajamas, in honor of my grandfather and pajama people every where, especially those suffering under the unfair World Expo pajama crackdown in Shanghai. I'm going to try the new cucumber sorbet flavor.

The Twilight Hour Special continues in mid August. From August 7 - August 21, buy one fro-yo, get 50% off a 2nd fro-yo of equal or lesser value.

No coupon is necessary to enjoy the Twilight Hour Special.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* NUBI POTRERO CENTER: 16th St. Suite 215, San Francisco, CA

2 comments:

bananas. said...

i wonder if the san leandro nubi will do that too.

if so...i'm SO there!

Lolia S said...

I don't think so...though I'm not sure. If I hear otherwise, I'll let you know :)

- FYG