Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yogen Früz Valentine's Day Specials



Fro-yo girl here. The big day is fast approaching. How will you incorporate fro-yo into your Valentine's Day plans? To celebrate Valentine's Day, Yogen Früz is offering a new, limited edition flavor called Cupid’s Arrow. I haven't tried Cupid's Arrow yet but I do know that it's a mix-it style (vs. the top it style) fro-yo with strawberries. On V-Day, you can get two custom blended mix-its for the promotional price of $4.98 (it's the “Ü and Your Date special). Give the gift of Valentine's themed Ü-Cards, available at your nearest Yogen Früz or online at www.yogenfruz.com/home/en/ucard).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be spending Valentine's Day but I will be spending Lunar New Year.

Anonymous said...

Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day is on the same day but I'm going to spend Lunar New Year. Lunar New Year is more important to me than Valentine's Day.

Lolia S said...

Yes, Chinese New Year fro-yo specials would be lovely.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

According to Tuttimelon's website, they are opening up in Westfield SF Center. Can you find out any news about that like when and where are they opening and when they are planning to hire employees. Thanks

Lolia S said...

Not interested in blog advertising. Thanks though.

- FYG

Lolia S said...

Oooh, Tuttimelon updated their website. I'll see what I can learn - probably when I run into them at the Burlingame opening.

- FYG