Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Contest to Win Free Fro-yo (and Other Stuff) From Blush


Fro-yo girl here. Happy National Fro-yo Day! Okay, it’s tomorrow but I’m too excited to wait till tomorrow and I wanted to remind you to eat fro-yo. Eat fro-yo.

Do you want to win free fro-yo from Blush Organic Frozen Yogurt? There’s a contest going on right now that you should know about. It’s easy to enter – just submit a picture of your Blush creation with a brief description to the Around Dublin Blog. Winners will be determined by popular vote. The contest ends on July 4, 2009.

Prizes include (1) two club-level Giants tickets for their August 1, 2009 game against the Phillies plus a $100 Blush gift card, (2) 8GB iPod Touch and (3) $20 Blush gift cards.

While you’re at Blush taking your picture, be sure to check out the new flavor of the month (guava tart) and the topping of the month (Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies).

Vote for my Blush creation.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* BLUSH ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 4640 Tassajara Rd, Dublin, CA 94568

My Blush Creation Photo Contest: http://www.arounddublinblog.com/2009/05/my-blush-creation-photo-contest.html

No comments: