Friday, April 24, 2009

Eco-Friendly Fro-yo Shops


Fro-yo girl here. I should have posted this before Earth Day (April 22) but consider this a belated recognition of the Bay Area fro-yo shops out there who use compostable fro-yo cups and spoons. Culture goes the extra step, incorporating recycled materials in their shop design and giving you a discount for using your own fro-yo bowl (brilliant idea and I love my fro-yo bowl).

Here’s my list of eco-conscious fro-yo shops:
* Culture Organic Frozen Yogurt
* Yogurt Harmony
* Zuckersuss
* Pink Swirl
* Snowbunny
* Yogurt Shack

Eat fro-yo and show that you care about the Earth.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CULTURE ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 340 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA
* YOGURT HARMONY: 2259 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA
* ZUCKERSUSS: 1081 B St, Hayward, CA
* PINK SWIRL: 43423 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA
* SNOWBUNNY YOGURT: 312 Center St, Healdsburg, CA
* YOGURT SHACK: 290 Hartz Ave, Danville, CA

No comments: