Thursday, December 15, 2022

New Test Flavor at Menchie’s: Vegan Cake Batter


 

Fro-yo girl here. I recently visited Menchie’s in Encino, California and there was a new test flavor, Vegan Cake Batter made with almond milk. It’s kosher and made with no artificial flavors and no artificial flavors.

Vegan Cake Batter was smooth and creamy but it tasted like egg nog to me, though I could taste the almonds too. It was unusual…didn’t really like it. I don’t like cake batter froyo in general.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* MENCHIE’S: 17245 Ventura Blvd., Encino, CA 91316

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: