Tuesday, December 20, 2022

My Favorite Froyo Flavors of 2022

 

Limoncello by Pinkberry


Fro-yo girl here. This was a good year for new froyo flavors. The International Frozen Yogurt Association found 77 new froyo flavors that were introduced in 2022. Sadly, I wasn’t able to try them all but I did try all the new flavors from Menchie’s, Pinkberry, and Yogurtland. That’s 30 new flavors that I tried this year. And my favorite flavors were…

Best Tart Froyo: Tie between Limoncello and Strawberry Shortcake by Pinkberry

I just can’t choose between the two. Love the slightly bitter edge of the Limoncello froyo. Both were tangy and smooth. So good!!!

Best Sweet Froyo: Snickerdoodle by Yogurtland

Snickerdoodle is mild and scrumptious, like snickerdoodle cookies are. The cinnamon is not overpowering. It goes so well with so many toppings especially cookie toppings.

Best Vegan Non-Froyo: Watermelon sorbet made with Sour Patch Kids by Yogurtland


I’ve loved Sour Patch Kids for a long time. I still had my doubts about a sorbet that’s candy flavor. Yogurtland pulled it off. Yes, it tastes like candy but the tanginess makes it addictive. I had it a couple of times and I rarely like sorbets.

2022 had some great new flavors. To see a list of 2022’s new flavors, see https://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/new-froyo-flavors-and-trends-of-2022

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: