Saturday, November 27, 2021

New Yogurtland Flavor: Sugar Plum Berry Tart & Cyber Monday Deal

 



Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland has a new flavor for the holidays: Sugar Plum Berry Tart frozen yogurt. Yes, it’s a tart froyo flavor – yay! Yogurtland describes the new flavor as follows: “Made with real plum and berries, our new frozen yogurt flavor will bring the magic to your holidays!” The froyo is made with marionberries.

Sugar Plum Berry Tart froyo: The froyo is a pretty shade of vibrant pink. It looks like Yogurtland’s Dragon Passion Tart froyo and the flavor reminds me of Dragon Passion Tart as well. It’s fairly tangy. I think I tasted the plum first, then the berry notes. The texture was very thick and smooth. I liked it but I think I prefer single fruit flavor froyo vs. a blend of fruits. Recommended toppings: Fresh berries, mochi, raspberry or mixed berry puree

Did you ever wonder what a Christmas sugar plum is? It’s not a type of plum but a candy made with dried fruit, nuts, and spices pulverized into small balls and rolled in sugar. I’ve never had one or even seen one. The Spruce Eats even has a recipe for sugarplum Christmas candy.

Also, Yogurtland has a Cyber Monday deal: Get a $5 bonus card for every $25 eGift Yogurtland card purchase. There’s a limit of 4 bonus cards per order. The bonus cards are good till the end of this year.

And I spotted some red and green holiday sprinkles at Yogurtland.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: