Thursday, November 4, 2021

Yogurtland Alhambra Has Closed




Fro-yo girl here. I didn’t see this one coming; Yogurtland has permanently closed the Alhambra, CA location. The last day was 10/25/21. I went earlier in October. I dropped by and the Yogurtland sign behind the shop was gone. The soft serve machines had also been removed.

They posted a message on Facebook: “Thanks for all the love and support at our Alhambra store throughout the years! Unfortunately, we have permanently closed our doors as of 10/25/21. It was a pleasure to serve you.”

Sadly, Yogurtland Alhambra was the last froyo shop in Alhambra. It opened in 2009 and was my regular Yogurtland location. I’ll have to find a new Yogurtland to make my regular spot.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

YOGURTLAND ALHAMBRA: 1 E Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91801

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: