Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Menchie’s July Featured Flavors: Watermelon Sorbet & Blue Raspberry Sorbet


Fro-yo girl here. Menchie’s has just launched two new Jolly Rancher sorbet flavors, Watermelon Sorbet and Blue Raspberry Sorbet. After visiting two Menchie’s, I’ve only seen one of the new flavors. I’ll have to try Watermelon Sorbet later. I should have gone to Menchie’s Glendale because they have the new flavors.

* Blue Raspberry Sorbet made with Jolly Rancher: The color and flavor were more intense than Yogurtland’s Blue Raspberry Sorbet made with Jolly Rancher. Menchie’s seems to use more Jolly Rancher flavoring. The texture was soft, icy, and smooth. I grew up with blue raspberry flavored candy and ICEEs, so I did like the tangy sweetness of this flavor – though I’ve outgrown that type of flavor. Recommended toppings: Sour Patch Kids or any sour gummi candy.

* Watermelon Sorbet made with Jolly Rancher: I didn’t find it but I know that Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher tastes better than Watermelon Jolly Rancher. Recommended toppings: Nerds.

Both sorbets are nonfat, gluten free, and dairy free. Hurry in because they’re around while supplies last.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: